Introducing Myself Using Simple Present Tense


In this great time, I want to introduce myself mostly using simple present tense, but several sentence are with past and future tense because of the situation.

Hello,
I'm Miretazam Ciptaprima and I'm from Bogor. 19 years old, born on March 17th. I used to be live in Cibinong in 2015, but now I'm living in BojongGede because of the heavy rain that often cause flooding. My hobby is hanging out with my friends, playing computer games, surfing on the internet, listening to music and reading.

I completed my senior high school in 2014 from PGRI Cibinong Plus Highschool. Now I'm pursuing my bachelor of technology in the stream of Computer System from Gunadarma University. Chose Computer System because I like something like making programs, web, and "toying" some hardware.

In the two following years after I got my bachelor of degree I'll forge my experience by getting some soft job, seminar, or maybe mentoring.
My life goal is I want to be successful in my profession.

So, that's a little about me. If you have anything in mind about me XD feel free to comment below

Komentar

Postingan Populer